VASUDHA MANJUNATH SHARMA
Date of Birth : June 03, 1977
Nationality : Indian
- Qualifying degree: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S), internship completed in 2000, from Government Ayurveda Medical College, Under Bangalore University with an aggregate of 60.25%.
- The course and dissertation are being completed for the MSc. program in Yoga Science, under the Faculty of Life Sciences, at Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, Bangalore, a Deemed University, recognized by the ministry of Human Resource Development, through the University Grants Commission, Government of India, New Delhi.
(a) Teaching experience:
1. Physician and lecturer for shareera kriya vignana at Ramakrishana Ayurvedic Medical College, Magadi Road, Bangalore from December 2000 - December 2001.
2. Teaching basics of anatomy and physiology for the foundation course students at Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, Bangalore from June 2003 – August 2003.
(b) Clinical Experience:
- Medical Officer at Bangalore Kidney Foundation – Chande Nephro-Urology Center, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore from July 2002 – January 2003.
- Ayurveda Physician at Vanashree Ashtanga Ayurveda Chikitsa Kendra, Hosakerehalli, Bangalore from January 2003 – September 2003.
- Consulting Ayurveda Physician and Medical Officer in-charge at Ayush Therapy Center (a collaboration of Hindustan Lever Limited and the Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore), Jayanagar, Bangalore from October 2003 – June 2006.
- Chief Ayurveda consultant and Medical Officer at Ayush Therapy Center (a collaboration of Hindustan Lever Limited and the Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore), HSR Layout, Bangalore from June 2006 till the present time.
(c) Administrative Experience:
1. Medical Director, Anamayam (a center for oriental medicine and research, Bangalore, India)
1. Undergone Acu-pressure training conducted by the Prakruthi Jeevan Kendra, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, from April 23-29, 1998.
2. Undergone four months training in gynecology at Arunodhaya Clinic, T. Dasarahalli, Bangalore, from January – April, 2000.
2. Attended a re-orientation program in clinical panchakarma conducted by Sri Balaji Ayurved Panchakarma Hospital and Research Center, Hyderabad from May 1-8, 2000.
3. Completed Reiki first & second degrees conducted at Athreya Resorts for Traditional Healing (ARTH), Indiranagar, Bangalore.
4. Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from India Computer Technology (Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India), Chennai, from January-March 2003.
Conferences/ Workshops attended
- Second National Medical Conference, organized by the Asian Medical Students Association of India, from October 13-15, 1995.
- Pre-conference workshop on Panchakarma, organized by SAFRHON (Sowparnika Ayurveda Foundation for Research, Health and Education), Chennai on January 28, 2000.
- International Congress on Ayurveda – 2000, organized by SAFRHON (Sowparnika Ayurveda Foundation for Research, Health and Education), Chennai from January 29-30, 2000.
- A seminar on Ayurvedic Approach in the Management of Hypertension, organized by the Ayurveda Academy, Bangalore on January 26-27, 2004.
Article on Prajnaparadha in the intellect in the special issue of Ayurvijnana (a monthly Journal of the Ayurveda Academy), December 2004.
- Article series on Physiology of the body in Ayurvijnana (a monthly Journal of the Ayurveda Academy) from August 2003 – September 2004.
made to Sankalpa Yoga and Natural Health
Centre, are exampted from Income Tax
under section 80G of income tax act